Poor Miss Montana-Rose has been very short of jumpers, and it has been on my mental list for the holidays to make her some replacements for the ones she has outgrown. Following my sister Karen's very successful re-sewing of merino jumpers, I attempted my own version. Copied from her favourite Macpac jumper off I went. This was the first time I have used my coverstitcher. It took at bit of getting to know it, and you will see there is a bit of zigzag "decoration" around the front of the button facing!
Still, for a first attempt I am pretty happy. I even put tape along the back of the neck to stop it stretching. She chose the colour-way...It is made from a light pink lambswool ladies jumper, and a darker pink merino cardigan.